2006-08-19

No more job

1 comments

Today was my last day at my job. The week was spent having lunches and dinners and various things with friends who I will miss dearly. I still plan to see them but it won't be the same when I can't just walk over to their office and chat anytime. I could have taken a job with the corporate office where everybody is moving but decided that I'd rather move into doing more freelance stuff again. This will give me some flexibility and more free time with the kids. It's sad to leave the job I've had for two years but very exciting to move on and see what the future holds!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ No more job


  • 10:51 PM  

    Congratulations, Shannon on a job well done! It's always hard to leave, but you'll be fine. Enjoy your time at home. Too bad I'm on my way out of the state! We have to keep in touch.