2006-11-27

Thanksgiving food

0 comments

We had our Thanksgiving meal at my mom and dad's house (where we were staying also) and although I had gotten up early to help, I only ended up making the vegetable dishes as mom had it all under control. And, as usual, it was so good. My brother and his wife (another mom-to-be - we have nephews and nieces due in March, April and May next year) and his daughters also came over as well as my Grandpa.

Table set w/winter-themed china



The girls eating at their own table

But Blake is stuck with the adults so we can keep an eye on him

Coral and Lindsey (who was not feeling well)

My brother the rubberface

We only had a little while to stay there after we ate because we had a much anticipated Chiefs game to get to!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Thanksgiving food