2006-12-08

Growing up too fast

2 comments

I'm not sure how she's managed to do it but Payton has grown 5 inches in the past 18 months and seems to have also gotten 5 years older as well. Her recent addition of braces (no pics yet) seems to have added to looking older as well. We can now share shoes and t-shirts and before long, she'll be at least as tall as me. It's fun watching her become such a lovely young lady but at the same time can make my eyes water seeing my "baby girl" get so big.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Growing up too fast


  • 9:40 AM  

    I've been meaning to tell you how much I like that last picture. I intended on writing you about it when you posted it a while ago. Payton does look so grown up and SO pretty!


  • 12:10 AM  

    I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.