2006-12-19

Weekend fun

0 comments

Payton is now out of school for 2 1/2 weeks so let the fun begin! On Saturday, we went to Putt Putt and drove go carts, played mini golf and video games. I forgot my camera and used my camera phone but can't figure out how to get the pics off without paying a fortune to upgrade my account. We had so much fun and Blake's ability to do more means more fun for all of us.

Sunday was my birthday and we went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. It was extra yummy this time and the perfect birthday dinner.

Payton trying to hide from the camera (tiny hint of braces)...


Typical rock, paper, scissors game while we waited at least 45 minutes for our food.


The onion volcano that fascinates Blake every time...


Blake loved the food - he exclaimed "this is so yummy!" and the other people at the table got a kick out of that.


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekend fun