2007-01-27

Headed back to Disney World!

1 comments

Kami and I are taking our little ones, Reaghan and Blake, to Disney World in September for a week and staying at the Polynesian! I've always wanted to stay at the Polynesian but it's usually very expensive but I got a great deal and our trip is booked! I actually got a little teary eyed once I found out that we got to go - love planning Disney trips and look forward to taking Blake back and spending the time with Kami and Reaghan. Blake does not know yet and won't know until very close to the trip so don't tell him!


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Headed back to Disney World!


  • 9:56 PM  

    i am sooo excited, too. this is going to be a great trip for the kids (and noms!) i can't wait... only wished it were sooner! oh yeah, i'm going to tell blake! ;-)