2007-04-18

Jason Whitlock

3 comments

Jason Whitlock is a brilliant, thought-provoking, sometimes controversial writer for the Kansas City Star and the only writer to ever get me to turn to the sports section. He has recently temporarily deviated from sports writing in order to write about Imus and has made many appearances on TV, including Oprah this week. In my opinion, he's been the only voice of reason in the whole ordeal and I hope that his thoughts can affect some positive change. Some links...

His original article on Imus - http://www.kansascity.com/182/story/66339.html

Appearance on The Tucker Carlson Show


Appearance on CNN w/Al Sharpton


Appearance on Oprah's Town Hall Meeting show

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Jason Whitlock


  • 10:14 AM  

    Don't tell me you watch Tucker Carlson?!!!!!


  • 11:52 AM  

    Don't get all crazy now! I don't watch TV news period let alone that uptight conservative. :P I find clips on YouTube when I want to watch.


  • 5:35 PM  

    I think this is all a cover for your being a closet conservative. Step over to the right side, Shannon. My people will welcome you with open arms.

    :)