2007-08-07

Riding the roller coaster

2 comments

Got a call from our realtor today that the house we're hoping to buy in a few weeks is going into foreclosure due to the homeowners not paying for the last 3 months. We should know by Thursday if the bank is going to allow our house purchase to go through or if it will continue into foreclosure. As our realtor said, it "frosts her cookies" that this is happening. We should know more very soon.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Riding the roller coaster


  • 8:18 AM  

    What the hell.....? I am not sure how foreclosure works, but I would think they would want to sell it as opposed to foreclose on it. I am so sorry. I hope it works out okay for you.


  • 12:00 PM  

    Shannon!!!!!! I've never even heard of this! Hoping, too, everything goes through as planned.