2007-12-04

Camera found, more pics from Thanksgiving

2 comments

The menu included brined turkey (best turkey I've had I think), spiral-sliced ham, mashed potatoes, country green beans, sweet carrots, macaroni and cheese, two types of stuffing, fruit salad, fresh veggies, rolls and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting.


I also made 4 pumpkin pies from scratch (filling from scratch, crust was frozen) and others brought other desserts.


Andy was determined to fit everybody on the main level of our house which meant lots of tables in the living room.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Camera found, more pics from Thanksgiving


  • 11:52 PM  

    Where do I start? 4 pumpkin pies? Martha, what is wrong with you?!!!!

    And, how darling is your living room?!!!

    So happy for you in your fabulous new house. We will be in close proximity in the next few years. Is Blake ready for Carter? :)


  • 9:24 PM  

    Everything looks so good! I don't know how you have the time to do it all! Well...I do know. You never sleep!
    ~Amanda