2008-05-06

Another week completed

1 comments

Mondays are my official day to start over on Weight Watchers points and also to move on to the next week of the running training. This past week, I lost 3 pounds (definitely not typical for me - I usually just lose 1 pound a week) and went from dying during this training at the beginning of the week to finding it quite comfortable. This next week of training ends with running 2 miles straight - something I've never done in my life. I look forward to it. :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Another week completed


  • 11:35 PM  

    Well done on your progress! I'm jealous. Just how much longer can I call this "baby weight" anyway? She's nearly 8 months old.