2008-10-20

I took pics but now they are gone

1 comments

We went to KC for the weekend and I took pics but my memory card once again got messed up. Not sure what's up there but maybe time to get a new memory card.

On Friday evening, Dan had a party at his house to celebrate signing the papers for his restaurant. There were a lot of people there including some people we haven't seen in years. So excited for Dan.

On Saturday, we went with my parents to Parkville, Missouri, to meet up with my brother, his wife and their son for some pizza and shopping. I can't believe I've never been to Parkville. It looks like a New England town with lots of quaint shops and restaurants and has a university there. It was voted one of the top ten coolest small towns in the US. I haven't been to the other 9 but I think I agree.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ I took pics but now they are gone


  • 10:11 PM  

    Have you ever tried a memory card recovery program? i have used one when i accidentally reformatted my card... it worked great!