2008-11-22

Twilight

4 comments

On Thursday night at midnight, I took Payton and 2 friends to see the much-anticipated Twilight movie that they've been counting down to all year. I love midnight showings because they bring out the most enthusiastic fans that will actually talk to the movie and clap loudly when it begins and ends. I've had a few people say I was crazy for going out at that time and encountering the teens but I was so excited for Payton and her friends to see it that it was totally worth it. Despite getting home at 2:45 and their buses coming before 7, they all got up the next morning and made it to school just fine. The only one that didn't? That would be me.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ Twilight


  • 10:57 PM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.


  • 11:47 PM  

    That's impressive that the girls were up that late and still got to the bus on time! But then again, we were probably like that at their age too :)

    You keep changing your background. I keep checking your site lately and get a new surprise almost daily :)


  • 10:19 AM  

    I can't wait to see it myself. I didn't know anything about Twilight until I started seeing previews, but it looks great!


  • 10:45 AM  

    Frank and I saw Twilight last night. I thought it was good, but Frank could have done without it. But that was expected from him. Lead guy is a cutie pie.