2008-12-07

The case of...the weird brother and sister

4 comments

One of the weird/quirky/random/adorable things that Andy likes is those trashy court shows on TV like Judge Cristina or People's Court or whatever. Can't figure out why he likes them but he does. Tonight in our living room, the kids decided to have their own court case that was about as absurd as those TV shows but that's what we do best here. It was a divorce case in which each child argued why they should be granted a divorce from the other. My children are sweet.

So they both had their arguments and called their witnesses and when Payton was questioning Blake she said "do you or do you not scream for some weird reason while I am talking?" to which Blake said "no, I don't have a reason."

She followed up with "do you or do you not throw out random things and interrupt me while I'm talking" to which Blake said "Poop. I'm just demonstrating." Not sure he understood that he wasn't supposed to be helping her, he was supposed to be against her.

The judge (Andy) decided to grant them the divorce so they are officially each only children which we already knew anyway. Glad we got that solved.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ The case of...the weird brother and sister


  • 2:23 PM  

    I'm with Andy! I LOVE THE COURT SHOWS. I don't know why...I know they are dumb but I could watch those all day long!! I'm not going to lie when I say...I have a couple on DVR. LOL :)


  • 2:51 PM  

    Too funny!


  • 9:39 PM  

    They are certainly entertaining!


  • 12:32 AM  

    It's like a Norman Rockwell painting...old fashioned family life at home.

    OK, maybe not. But, certainly entertaining! Your kids are so cute.