2009-01-29

So far, so good

2 comments

We knew today was Layoff Day at Andy's work but I was still shocked to get to work and see this headline right off:

BREAKING NEWS: Cessna Wichita just handed out 4600 layoff notices this morning.

We expected 2000. It increased to 4600. At the end of the day, Andy hadn't been notified he was one of them so we believe he's ok for now. We expect more to come.

Full story

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ So far, so good


  • 9:14 PM  

    Thinking about you guys. KC is getting hit, too. Sprint. 2,000, I think.

    I think hiding under his desk might be working.


  • 6:19 PM  

    I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Hopefully he will be ok.