2009-04-05

Never say never

2 comments

In 14 years, I've never been a fan of chore charts or paying for chores but recently, the kids just weren't doing what they should be so I've done what I said I'd never do: create a chore chart and even more, there's money involved.



The kids have the same tasks to complete everyday and at 8:30, I check the list and sign if it's complete. They each get an amount for each day complete and if they complete every day of the week, their weekly amount doubles.

We are just getting started on this system but they are very excited about it. I'm surprised since we've never done it but apparently they were craving something more structured. We'll see how it goes.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Never say never


  • 9:57 PM  

    Good for you! Sounds like a fair plan. I'm anxious to see how it goes.

    Interesting concept, too. Almost Republican-esque. :)


  • 10:13 PM  

    This just in: chore chart canceled.

    :-P