2009-06-02

New blog

1 comments

Cruise trip report coming up soon but here's my new blog that I've started. I wanted something separate from my personal blog to contain ideas that I had. I will be posting twice a week on various topics including travel, technology and just daily life.

Here are links to some of the posts I've done so far.

Creating professional greeting cards
. Many people asked me how I made our cards last year and this is a very detailed tutorial on how including the files I used to create them.

10 fun things to do on a family road trip. We've spent a lot of time in cars over the last 12 years or so and have some ideas for making road trips a bit more fun.

Couch to half marathon in less than 6 months. This is how I started from nothing and trained for the half marathon that I ran with Marcy last September.

Subscribe to that blog so you'll be notified of new posts. If you have any content ideas, let me know!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ New blog


  • 5:50 PM  

    Love it! I love the title, very catchy!!! You are very good at this stuff!