2009-07-01

Not our fault

2 comments

Andy has been off work now for about 10 days and this has been the first week with Blake. They've been having fun and spending time together and have met me for lunch a couple of times. (Payton is in KC for the week).

He's going to Texas on July 13 to meet with Lockheed. We may go with him for the weekend to do some scouting in the area.

I feel really fortunate that Andy has a good option for a job given that so many people don't right now. However, having said that, this is hard, y'all. We didn't want to move Payton. We don't want to lose money selling our house. We don't want to drive 8 hours to KC all the time. We don't want to move Payton....and we don't want to move Payton. I know she will adjust and I know she'll be fine but it's heartbreaking...and it's not our fault.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Not our fault


  • 8:41 PM  

    Oh, Shannon!!!!! I can't imagine how hard all of this is. We were just right there.....not the changing jobs part, but kind of. Definitely the losing money part. It's a hard pill to swallow.

    I can hear it in your "voice" how torn you are. I know you will do what is right for your family and Payton will understand one day. Doesn't make it easier now, though.


  • 3:45 PM  

    That is a tough situation. Would love to have you back though! :) Give me a call if you have some spare time when you are in town. Maybe we can at least have a drink.