2006-05-07

Weekend

0 comments

No pics taken this weekend but it was a good weekend. Friday night was Chuck E. Cheese after work with the kids and then home for some Cinco de Mayo festivities with homemade margaritas. Turns out that the drink recipe I used was WAYYY too strong and we paid for it the next day.

Saturday, soccer game cancelled due to rain and date night was Saturday night. Thai food and then watched Walk the Line and played Scrabble at home.

Sunday, Payton and I went with Amanda to eat lunch at Carrabba's and then shopping all day at Northeast Mall including Sephora which is always fun. Quite a few purchases including some outfits for Payton, some makeup and some POTENT nail biting stuff to put on my nails. I've tried many, many nail biting techniques to help cure the habit and nothing has worked. This stuff might have me cured by tomorrow - makes me have to rinse my mouth out everytime I touch my fingers to my mouth. Blech!

Some fun stuff coming up this week that I'll blog about. Also, I have an interview with a company in Kansas City later this month. We're still trying to work out the exact date but things are moving along on that front.

Have a good week!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekend