2006-11-18

Off to see the wizard...

0 comments

I actually hate Wizard of Oz references but we are going to Kansas for the next week starting Saturday morning. Our first stop will be to Bob and Nicki's house to stay w/them and their 3 children on Saturday night. I'm going to make a big effort to get some pics of them since I forgot last time. It'll be nice to chat w/them and Andy hasn't seen the kids in a while so that will be good too. After that, we're off to Hutchinson, KS, for two nights to stay at a hotel that has a waterpark inside of it plus visit the Cosmosphere. Then, on Tuesday, we're headed for Tonganoxie, KS, to see the rest of the family. I should have Internet the whole week so I plan to blog while we're away. Next time I post will be from Bob and Nicki's house...peace y'all.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Off to see the wizard...