2007-04-28

French Quarter

1 comments

We spent a few hours in the French Quarter area this morning and early afternoon. Andy's brothers all took pics too so I may add more of theirs later. Some of my pics...

David and Andy, in their matching red shirts.




By the Mississippi River...













We didn't have a real goal in touring but just wanted to walk around. The only thing specific I wanted to find was beignets which we did and ate in the courtyard area of a small restaurant (Andy's brothers have pics so I'll post those later). We also ate at a little restaurant bar so the guys could catch part of today's NFL draft.

Naptime now and wedding later. Hopefully I'll be able to post some of those pics later tonight. We leave tomorrow morning early.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ French Quarter


  • 10:47 PM  

    Love it! There is no better city in the world. It is uniquely its own and such a lovely place, even in the midst of such tragedy.

    I miss it so much!!!! Enjoy every minute and mail me some beignets, please. :)