2007-04-30

Wedding Night

3 comments

The wedding took place at St. Patrick's Church near the French Quarter. It is one of the most beautiful churches I've ever seen.

Andy and me in front of the church before going in...


Inside the church...




After the wedding, we walked to the location of the reception a couple of blocks away. Police had the roads shut down so we walked through the streets, led by a band and waving napkins in the air.




The reception was in a beautiful building (don't know the name of it though) and had a live band, lots of food and plenty of drinks. Some reception pics...



Andy and the newly engaged (and almost MBA graduate), Nick


The boys - Nick, Mark, David, Dean and Andy


After the reception, we went to Pat O'Briens and this is the one pic I took there...


All of Andy's brothers took pics too so I may add those later.

We had a great time, rough drive home w/almost no sleep but can definitely see why so many people love NOLA. We hope to go back when we have a little more time and tour some of the historic sites. Also, one of the best weddings I have ever attended. Congrats to Tony and Angela!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Wedding Night


  • 11:09 PM  

    Pat O'Briens is one of my most favorite places to visit. Even as a Louisiana citizen and after being there for 6+ years, I still went there every time I was in New Orleans! It's just such a fun place.

    Post more pics when you have them! Gorgeous church, too.....what a wedding!


  • 8:16 AM  

    Awesome pics!! I just love New Orleans. That church is beautiful! Our trip back is in 24 days...I can't wait!

    Post more pics when you have a chance!


  • 1:47 PM  

    I'm starting to wonder how we're friends. Just saw your updated masthead and I love it....but I drive an SUV.....which used to have a W sticker on it....and I'm trying desperately to get my kid into a charter school mainly b/c they have a super strict dress code and wear uniforms!!!!!

    Oh, and did I tell you that my brother is president of the College Republicans at the ultra conservative Texas A&M University?

    You love it!