2007-12-13

Good info

1 comments

I don't often post anything serious here but thought this was worthwhile. One of my favorite sites ever, Dooce.com, is written by a woman named Heather who happened to suffer severe post-partum depression which I very, very much relate to. Most of you know I had severe post-partum for a year after having Blake (it may even be considered psychosis but was never officially diagnosed as anything other than PPD) and having this kind of info is invaluable. I'm fortunate that it went away after a year (and that my family was able to survive it w/me) and I'm medicine-free now but for many people, it's a lifetime of treatment.

Don't be ashamed to get help.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Good info