2008-06-22

#11

5 comments

On Andy's side of the family, we have lots of kids. From oldest to youngest, there's Payton, Isaac, Blake, Mia, Joey, Bree, Micah, Lizzie, Althea and Alan and now...#11 is on his/her way as baby Althea is going to be a big sister. Congrats to David and Liz - we just wish you lived closer so we could spend more time with your babies!

The big-sister-to-be...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ #11


  • 9:35 PM  

    Wow... you're going to need 2 turkeys at Thanksgiving! I'm betting on 14 total.


  • 9:37 PM  

    Last Thanksgiving we had 20 pound turkey plus a honey-baked ham. No leftovers either!


  • 7:00 AM  

    Wasn't Althea just born? Do I need to get pregnant again?


  • 9:30 AM  

    Yep! She just turned 1 in March I believe. btw, her parents met in Puerto Rico where they lived for two years. You're probably in San Juan and they lived in Ponce. :)


  • 6:28 PM  

    I'll post about it on my blog when possible....not cooperating right now....but San Juan is in my top 5 cities in the world. So much history and love and architecture and beauty. I could go on and on, but will bore my readers rather than yours. :)

    BTW - Blake says no more babies. Bummer.