2008-07-07

Weekly health update

0 comments

This past week was a bit different than the last several months since we were out-of-town. While in Mexico, we did manage some exercise including some laps in the pool and a 2.5 mile run on the beach. I really didn't eat much (though the rum and Diet Cokes made up for it!) because I'm never really hungry when it's hot. We both stayed about the same weight which was the goal.

I intended to do my long run when we got back but have just been tired and had so much to do. I missed my long run on Sunday so I'm repeating a week of training and will pickup from there. I haven't missed a single run in 5 months and my training program has some room for repeated weeks before the half-marathon so I'll cut myself some slack on this one.

Overall, I'm happy with my progress and love having Andy along for most of the runs and cross-training. He actually did a first this morning - when I wouldn't get up to run, he left alone and ran without me...something he's never done before. He enjoyed running at his own pace and not worrying about sticking with me. :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekly health update