2008-08-05

Clandestine operation revealed

3 comments

While Payton was out-of-town, we redid her room. I shouldn't say redid since it was never really done. She's been sleeping with a mattress on the floor because her old bed didn't fit into the new space.

This is a video I made last weekend to show my mom what we'd done and now that Payton's back, I can post it here.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Clandestine operation revealed


  • 6:33 PM  

    Super cute! How does she like it?


  • 8:03 PM  

    I love how you set up the bed. I would never think to do something like that. Great taste!


  • 8:45 PM  

    Amanda,
    Her reaction was something like "omg, omg, omg" :) She loves it! She says "now I can have friends IN my room instead of just going downstairs all the time."

    Casey,
    Her room was a combo of just knowing her personality and inspired by some rooms in the Pottery Barn Teen catalog. I spent as much on her whole room as one piece of furniture costs from PB Teen though. I wanted it to have a studio apartment feel and I think it works.