2008-09-08

Weekly health update

3 comments

Well, despite what I said, I didn't do any runs for the past week until tonight when I ran 5 miles. Theoretically it should have been fine - cool temps, only 5 miles - but I really hated it. I'm so burnt out. I keep telling myself "only 13 days until I'm done with long runs." I added a ticker to help me count down.

Weight-wise I stayed the same which is good by me. Pants I bought last weekend with Amanda are already baggy though. Taking a batch of big pants to a tailor to be taken in.

This next week is all about just trying to get my runs in so I can make it through the half-marathon. Planning to start Body for Life on October 1. Checked the book out from the library this week as a refresher. Can't wait.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Weekly health update


  • 11:31 PM  

    Hang in there! You're doing amazing things.

    I love that you go to the library. I would go every day if I could. Love the silence. Love the smell of old books. Love people learning, expanding their minds.

    Just slightly more stimulating than my usual routine of watching
    Thomas the Tank Engine, changing diapers and making bottles.


  • 11:13 PM  

    You can dooo eeeet!


  • 2:10 PM  

    almost there!

    Congrats on the weight loss!