2008-09-22

Weekly health update

0 comments

Well..........I ran a half-marathon yesterday and ran a total of 27.2 miles this past week. That's going to be it on the running thing for a while. I'm taking this week off from exercising which is good because my sore muscles can't take much right now.

Weight-wise, I lost 18 pounds overall this year. I'm happy with where I'm at but I expect I will actually lose a few more once I start Body for Life. I think my body has gotten used to all of the running and the change in routine will kick start me back into weight-loss mode. It's not my primary goal but I think it will happen. All I really care about is toning up.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekly health update