2008-12-01

Thanksgiving weekend

0 comments

We went to KC for 5 days for Thanksgiving weekend. We ate and ate and ate some more.

Thanksgiving dinner on my mom's pretty winter dishes.


Followed by some video games including my grandpa playing Guitar Hero. Sadly, he got 0%.


Friday after Thanksgiving, my mom and Payton and I went shopping. The number of people wasn't bad and we got some stuff accomplished.

Saturday, my mom took her 3 granddaughters for a mod-style photo shoot that I can't wait to post pics of soon.

Sunday, we drove home and as I was making some potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for our dinner, the doorbell rang and the kids found Elf on the Shelf at our door.


Blake filled out the information in the book including what the kids decided to name him - Fredy.


Silly elf was found today sitting on the wreath above our fireplace. Who knows where he'll be tomorrow?

Overall, a great weekend and we're looking forward to Christmas festivities including putting up decorations this weekend. From this Saturday through Christmas, we have something planned nearly everyday so there should be plenty to post about.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Thanksgiving weekend