2006-10-19

Roadtrip - Day 3

0 comments

No pics from today but Blake and I had a very laid back day. We got dressed in our red Chiefs clothes (although they had a terrible game!) and headed over to Maria and Tom's for some time to visit w/them and most importantly, baby Bree. I didn't manage to snap any pics of her but she's grown a lot and walks very well and is a very smart toddler.

On the way back to my parents' house, Blake and I went grocery shopping and picked up ingredients to make some Chicken Vegetable Soup which we love (don't let one of the ingredients deter you - it's so good!) and made it for dinner for my parents. I also made some Ghirardelli brownies for dessert...yummmm.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Roadtrip - Day 3