2006-10-19

Roadtrip - Day 2

0 comments

Blake and I got up after the free breakfast was offered and he wasn't interested in swimming so we took our showers and got checked out of the hotel. First issue we ran into was the TV wasn't working so I worried that the 4 hour drive would be very long w/o TV for Blake. He entertained himself ("mommy, I'm keeping myself busy!") and the Roadtrip Scavenger Hunt that I brought with us came in handy - whew!

So we arrived at my parents' house around 3:30 and I got us unpacked while Blake played outside with my parent's golden retriever, Harley. He's very scared of animals right now so it was very brave of him to do this.


Then it was off to Grandma Willie's house to meet up with a bunch of Andy's family to head to the Legends area which always has new things when we come back to visit.

Blake at a water fountain with Joey, Katrina and Isaac.


Joey and Blake in front of the T-Rex Cafe.


We weren't able to eat inside this day due to the 3 hour wait but we did get a good look inside. This is an aquarium inside...


On the ride home, Blake took a couple of pics.

Grandma Willie

Self-portrait


After that, we hung out at Grandma Willie's and left around 8:30 to go back to my parents where we were exhausted after having done a lot today.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Roadtrip - Day 2