2007-09-11

Blake likes to try to embarrass us

6 comments

I'm not sure there's a kid in Andy's family that's not ornery and Blake is definitely no exception. He likes to proclaim things loudly to try to embarrass us. Amongst his past attempts:

-At Sonic, we are trying to order our food when he yells out the backseat window "I want some poop!"
-While shopping at Target with me, he proclaimed "hey, let's steal some stuff!"
-And the most recent one was today when he shouts "hey mom, stop kissing my uncle!"

Nice.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ Blake likes to try to embarrass us


  • 10:41 PM  

    I'm so glad someone feels my pain.


  • 12:11 PM  

    Since we are living with Uncle Bob, you may need to explain that last one better. :)

    Another one while at a restaurant to me.
    Blake loudly "You are the queen"
    Me quietly trying to get him to say king yet he just gets louder with the same line.

    -Andy


  • 5:34 PM  

    Freaking HILARIOUS! LOL!

    ~Amanda


  • 10:04 AM  

    It's been awhile since I got on here. What a way to get a laugh this morning!! How funny!! Have fun in Disney World!! - Misty


  • 10:05 AM  

    OH how funny!!! Have fun in Disney World!! - Misty


  • 10:06 AM  

    It's been awhile since I got on here. What a way to get a laugh this morning!! How funny!! Have fun in Disney World!! - Misty