2007-09-18

Closing on Tuesday!

2 comments

If all goes as planned (inspection goes fine tomorrow, appraisal comes back in time, etc.), we will be closing on our house on Tuesday! We'll have a busy next couple of weeks:
9/19 - inspection
9/21 - 3 hours of interviews for me
9/25 - close on house
9/26 - parent/teacher conferences for Blake
9/27 - Blake and I leave for WDW

All good things going on but just a lot happening all at once. Wish us luck that everything goes according to plan!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Closing on Tuesday!


  • 8:08 PM  

    Shannon, this is great news! I am so very happy for you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed on the house and for all of the stuff in between too! :)


  • 9:30 AM  

    So great to hear!!! I will pray all things go well.