2007-09-19

Disappointment

2 comments

We had the inspection today. I went in thinking "it's going to take a lot for me to say we won't buy this house" and well.....we got a LOT of negative news from the inspector. To the tune of around $20k. Our last ditch effort is to ask the bank to pay for some of the repairs. It's not all that likely and it's not likely to happen in a timely manner. We may be renting by next week or soon thereafter. We'll keep you posted.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Disappointment


  • 10:33 PM  

    Ugh!!!! Haven't you all been through enough?!!! Shannon, I'm so sorry. Hoping very much things turn out well and as you want them. You guys have been so patient. I'm praying for you!


  • 6:10 PM  

    This must be extremely frustrating for you guys. Hopefully the bank will agree to pay what you guys want. I can't believe this happened. I agree with the 1st comment...havn't you guys been through enough! Hopefully your patience and determination will pay off. ~Amanda