2008-05-12

2 miles! omg!

1 comments

Tonight I did another training run which was to run 2 miles straight. I've been dreading this run since I started because it just seemed so crazy that I, the lifelong asthmatic, non-runner would ever be able to run 2 miles. Tonight, I did it. Headwinds, lack of iPod and new running shoes didn't create a problem. I think my runs a few weeks ago were actually much harder and took me a long time to recover from. I'm not dreading any of the other runs during the training program because now I know I can really do it.

8 laps around the track was really boring though so I'm off to find a Garmin 405 Forerunner to make it easier to run wherever I want. Yippppeeee!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ 2 miles! omg!


  • 9:46 PM  

    I can't believe you're already to 2 miles!!!! You're doing so well. Keep it up!