2008-05-14

Blake's Field Day

1 comments

I was Blake's Field Day adult partner. We completed a lot of events, the weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun. I worry about Blake sometimes because he's so shy when he's in public with us but at school, he's not and has lots of friends. I was also very happy that he used good manners, was patient waiting in line and behaved well. There were lots of examples of other kids not doing that but happy to say, Blake wasn't one of them.

When I got to the classroom but Blake didn't know I was there (everybody else noticed but not him)...


Lining up outside!


Baton "race" (there were no winners)...


Spoon race...


Sack race...


Tossing a fish with a towel (huh?)...



Horseshoes...


Basketball...


Soccer (he kicks with his left foot which I find interesting)...


Blake and Lexia (who he's had a crush on since last summer. She lives right by Bob and Nicki and we'd run into her at their neighborhood park occasionally.) Blake exclaimed "I'm so glad you were my partner in the music program!"

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Blake's Field Day


  • 10:40 PM  

    Was it really a fish you had to toss? Ha! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
    ~Amanda