2008-06-02

Fajitas

0 comments

I've been making these fajitas for years. It's pretty easy and healthy and it got my dad to start liking fajitas. We're only home 1 evening this week and I have to be quick if I want to cook dinner so the onions and bell peppers were purchased pre-cut, the guacamole was store-bought and Payton had started the chicken marinating before I got home. As a result, dinner only took about 15 minutes to get together which is good because our A/C is broken and the temp in the house reached 86 at dinnertime.

Chicken fajitas, Weight Watchers cheese, wheat tortillas, sides of guacamole, pico de gallo (made by Andy over the weekend), baked Tostitos and taco rice.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Fajitas