2008-06-01

Running stuff

2 comments

Completed the Couch-to-5K running program and will officially be running my first 5k on June 21 in Oklahoma City. I was looking for something in June for a cause that meant something and found this one for the Scleroderma Foundation. I've only learned of this horrible condition in the last several months as it's affecting the sister of a friend. Hopefully the money raised can help find a cure for this horrible disease.

As of Monday, June 2, I will be training for a half marathon using this training program. I hope to run the half in Wichita on September 21. Running is addicting, y'all!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Running stuff


  • 1:18 PM  

    I am so touched you've chosen this cause!!!!! Thank you so much, Shannon.


  • 10:30 PM  

    That is awesome! I admire you for taking this and "running" with it. I have always heard that running is addictive. I will have to take your word for it being that we will be in the upper 90's soon!
    ~Amanda