2008-06-30

Weekend in KC - Day 3

0 comments

Sunday was a bit more laid back. Andy and I got up and ran and the temps being in the 60s plus having 3 tracks/trails near my parents' house made it fun to do as we ran loops around each one. After a shower, Andy and I headed to get stuff for our trip - tiny toiletries (we aren't checking our bags this time), gifts to leave for the kids, etc.

After lunch at my parents', we headed over to Andy's mom's house to spend the afternoon with Maria and her family. It wasn't even 80 degrees so there was no way I was getting in the pool.




We left so I could go start dinner at my parents' house. We had a lot of produce at home when we left so I packed it in a cooler and brought it with us so we could make use of it.

Tonight's dinner was marinated chicken breasts, chicken kabobs, deviled eggs, fresh corn on the cob, celery with peanut butter and Crash Hot Potatoes (recipe I've been wanting to try for a couple of weeks - delicious!).

Some time playing the yard including some baseball practice...

(I took a picture of our dinner and the baseball playing but my memory stick got messed up and had to be reformatted.)

Once again, we all got to bed early. Monday is our last day before our trip so it's all of the last minute things and then we're off!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekend in KC - Day 3