2008-06-30

Weekly health update

1 comments

Last week, the runs were very difficult for some reason. They were both 3.5 miles which shouldn't be hard for me but it was really difficult. After that, I wasn't looking forward to today's 5 mile run especially since I'd never run that far. Good thing was that it was fairly easy and I completed it without a problem. The change of scenery at my parents house and the mid-60s temps couldn't have hurt anything!

Weight-wise, I lost another 2 pounds. The last two weeks I've lost two pounds each week which has been nice to finally break free from the plateau I was in for a month or more.

This week will be interesting because I don't want to skip any runs or gain any weight but....we'll be in Mexico. I've timed it so I should only have one run while we're there but being at an all-inclusive with unlimited food might make the weight gain thing a little hard. I'll just aim to not gain and see how that goes.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Weekly health update


  • 5:40 PM  

    Have a good time and take a lot of pictures!!!