2008-08-11

Weekly health update

0 comments

Okay people....

So this past week, we ran a total of 17 miles including an 8 mile run on Saturday morning. The runs weren't too hard and felt really good. This next week is supposed to be a total of 19 miles. Yowza. My feet hurt just typing it.

Weight-wise, I lost another 1-2 pounds this week. I'm able to get my "goal jeans" on but they aren't comfortable enough to wear. A couple more pounds and I should be able to get those puppies on and actually wear them somewhere.

This week is a busy one so fitting in 19 miles of running (plus a 1 mile race with Andy's family so make that 20 miles this week!) and healthy eating will be more challenging but we should be able to make it work. Wish us luck.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekly health update