2008-11-13

Bacon-wrapped chicken

3 comments

One of the benefits of my crazed energy is that I've been cooking everyday and making things that take quite a bit longer than a weeknight meal normally would. I made this Bacon-Wrapped Chicken, Chickeny Chicken Rice and corn for our dinner tonight. It was really good but the others in my household didn't agree.

Side note: we eat too much corn. Fresh green beans being added to the grocery list for this week.

This is what our dinner looked like after Payton threw it at Andy's face. Food throwing: a new habit of the teenager.


This is what it looked like before being thrown.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Bacon-wrapped chicken


  • 1:30 PM  

    Thrown? Seriously? And here I thought only 2 year olds threw food. :)


  • 1:49 PM  

    2 year olds and 13 year olds it turns out.


  • 10:43 PM  

    I think it looks rather tasty!