2008-11-12

Mexican Turkey Burgers

2 comments

One of the benefits/odd things about stockpiling food is that I often just have a large assortment of things to choose from and so I seek out recipes that will allow me to use some of my 5 pounds of ground turkey, tortillas and corn (that was tonight anyway. Last night was broccoli and chicken ingredients I wanted to use which resulted in a great stir fry.). I end up making new things which is fun. Surprisingly enough, Blake's been loving the new recipes.

This recipe is for Mexican Turkey Burgers which involves putting several ingredients into the ground turkey, baking them and serving on a tortilla with lettuce and corn (and if you're me, fat free sour cream as well).

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Mexican Turkey Burgers


  • 11:08 PM  

    Have you ever used cookthink.com? You can put in the things that you want to use in a recipes like say corn & chicken and recipes with pop up with those ingredients! It even goes a step further and you can plug in things like cuisine-type, etc. It's pretty cool!


  • 1:11 AM  

    I haven't but I use allrecipes.com ingredients search which sounds similar.