2009-01-11

My favorite pics from the photo shoot

6 comments

These are my favorites from the link I posted recently.

I'm not a fan of textured backgrounds but this one is pretty cute. Probably because it was one of the first ones taken so he was in a better mood.


I like this one but can't decide if he looks like a midget with a regular-sized torso and small legs?


My mom can't believe I'm going to order this picture. Not only do I like it, it might be my favorite. I don't really like studio pictures in general but this actually kind of captures him (I'm not trying to be funny even though it sounds snarky saying that). This is Blake. Full of attitude and cute while doing it. Can you see his eyelashes?


I like how Payton's red sweater pops against the white background and Blake's neutral colored shirt. She's very photogenic I think but my mom reminds me that she wouldn't take photos for the first few years of her life. Photographer actually told me once "I've never seen a child like this!" Yeah, I've heard that a lot in the past 14 years for different reasons about both kids.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments: to “ My favorite pics from the photo shoot


  • 12:25 PM  

    I don't care for studio shots. Our kids never look like themselves. But, the ones you chose really capture who they are and I love them. Favorite is of Blake, too....being Blake. Isn't that who you want to see when you look back at these one day?

    From the previous post....you look fab and Andy, too!


  • 1:28 PM  

    Great pics! I love the artsy one of Blake. Very modern. I love it when people do the not so normal poses for family pictures. All of them look great though. Payton looks so grown up!


  • 2:31 PM  

    I just edited the post because the "sad" picture of Blake wasn't showing up correctly. I didn't mean to cut his face in half.

    I'm not a fan of studio shots either, Casey, but my mom had taken the girls to get pics taken and I wanted one of Blake that was somewhat similar so I can hang them together. I'm also going to make an appointment for a few months from now for all 4 of us to get some outside pics taken by Kami's sister.


  • 5:25 PM  

    I don't particularly care for studio shots myself (even though we had some done this year...pressed for time to use the photographer that I really wanted to), but these pics did turn out really great. I have to agree with your favorites, as they are mine too! Can't wait to see the family pics when you get them done.


  • 5:28 PM  

    OK, I feel like an IDIOT!!!! I actually thought the sad pic with half of Blake cut off was supposed to be like that...ha-ha!!! So not so artsy after all. Still a good picture though.


  • 11:05 PM  

    That pic of sad Blake is called "Anakin Skywalker". We don't know what is coming next...tantrum or laughing...Jedi or Darth Vader.