2009-01-11

Oprah and I have so much in common

1 comments

  • We're both 5'6"
  • We have curly hair
  • We both love Gayle, Barack Obama and The Color Purple
  • We are capable of gaining weight very, very easily
She's much better at weight gaining than I am (I am not 200 pounds) but gaining 10 pounds in the last 14 weeks is a pretty amazing accomplishment!

I used to let myself gain 20 pounds before reigning it back in so I consider it progress to stop at 10. I headed to the gym tonight for a workout and have been eating healthier. I will be working out 3 times a week from now on.

Usually, I like to have a goal in mind to keep me motivated but I've found that once I meet that goal, I just quit everything and revert back. Instead, this time, I just want to be comfortable again. I want my clothes to fit well and I want to feel good about myself. I felt great 10 pounds ago and need to get back there. There are a lot of things that Oprah has that I wish I had but this weight struggle is not one of them!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Oprah and I have so much in common


  • 8:22 PM  

    I recommend a relocation. Send Andy to another state, gather some toddlers and see what happens.