2007-04-04

Spring Cleaning

1 comments

We have 3 porch/patio areas - one in front, one on the side and one in back. I've been trying to get them all cleaned up this week. I did the front porch first and Blake liked it so much that he decided he wanted to eat lunch out there today. "Kind of like a picnic but without the blanket" he said.

Some pics of the front porch area that he decided to take.




Next, I tackled the side porch but this mama bird wasn't happy with me at all. We've left this basket hanging long after taking down the others because there's always a mama bird in it w/her babies. Today I got all up in her kool aid* when I sprayed water that blew in her direction.


*just learned this term that the kids are using now and felt compelled to throw it in

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Spring Cleaning


  • 6:51 PM  

    Love the koolaid term. How hip are you?!