2007-04-06

What do you feel like eating in 6 months?

2 comments

Yeah, I don't know either but I know that I will be eating breakfast 6 months from today at Cinderella's Castle at Disney World w/Blake, Kami and Reaghan. Planning meals 6 months in advance is absurd but it's a necessary evil when traveling to Disney especially when you want to eat in the castle. We also have reservations for our meals for every other day of our trip - most all of them we can cancel if we feel like but many people get to Disney World without any reservations and are left with almost nowhere to eat! Anyway, I floated through today with excitement at getting the Cinderella's Castle reservation but 6 months is going to go by soooo slow now. I'm DYING to tell Blake but it's just too far in advance for him to know. Some pics of the last time I was at the castle eating breakfast with Payton and Katrina:



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ What do you feel like eating in 6 months?


  • 8:26 AM  

    You look SO good in that first picture!!!!

    I'm jealous of your future travels. We aren't going anywhere for a while....newborn arriving and oh, yeah, I have an 11 month old, too! We are home bound for a bit.


  • 9:04 AM  

    Yea! I can't wait! Scrambled eggs and sausage sound great to me! ;-)