2008-05-18

Fruited Chicken Salad over Couscous

0 comments

This recipe doesn't require you to turn on the oven or stove except very briefly to allow some liquids to boil (which only took about 2-3 minutes). That makes this recipe ideal for a day like today when our house is 84 degrees.

There are a lot of ingredients but most of the time is spent chopping ahead of time. I bought the rotisserie chicken already cooked to simplify.

I can't say the kids really liked it much. The curry flavor was just a bit too powerful for them I think. I don't always cook things I think they'll like though so this will go into what Payton calls the "interesting" category. I did like it and found it a great summer dish.



Recipe

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories