2008-05-18

Roadrunner

0 comments

I've been running at the track so far but 11 laps running in circles is boring. Andy says I can get the GPS watch when I'm done with the 9 weeks of training (I just finished up week 6) so I used Google Maps distance measuring tool to map out a path in our neighborhood. Part of it is on a trail by the pond so I couldn't just use the normal street maps.

I was supposed to do 2.25 miles today but ended up doing 2. I'm thinking it was harder for a few reasons: I'm not used to running in the morning, hadn't eaten anything, temps are higher and street running is different than track running. I'll push for 2.25 next time.

Did a weigh-in at the YMCA yesterday and I'm down 8 pounds. 17 to go!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Roadrunner