2008-05-21

Last day of school

1 comments

We are officially the parents of first and eighth graders now! The kids had a great year of school but will have lots of fun this summer on different activities.

I always give Payton books for her last day of school and this year it was two 400-page books (the next two books in the Twilight Series) that she'll probably have done in a week. The book I got her a week ago was similarly long and she finished it within a week. Now that summer is here and she has more time, I expect her pace to pickup even more.

I hoped to get Blake books too but he opted for a wooden Melissa and Doug magic set instead (I got him a smaller set at FAO Schwarz in December and he loved it so much, he wanted a bigger set with new tricks). Once he's perfected this set of tricks, I'll see if he'll put on a magic show for us and let me record it.

Summer has officially begun!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Last day of school


  • 12:16 AM  

    I love Melissa and Doug toys.

    Our last day is tomorrow. Enjoy your summer!