2008-09-17

News about people we know

5 comments

We haven't had any huge news to report from our house for a while but other people we know have!

- Another niece/nephew due next year. That makes our second niece/nephew due next year. I suspect there will be a third.

- A friend of mine is also expecting another child though I'm not sure it's official yet so I'll leave her anonymous for now.

- Casey and her family are moving to Kansas City from Colorado. I haven't seen Casey in years but we keep in contact most days of the week via email. I can't wait to see her more!

- Payton's going to San Francisco next week with my mom. I'm jealous!

- Dan is thisclose to signing a lease to open his own restaurant. Coincidentally, it will be right next to where Casey's husband's new KC job is located.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ News about people we know


  • 12:10 PM  

    We can't wait! Is Kansas City ready for the Starnes family?


  • 12:23 PM  

    I am! Can't wait to meet Princess Lainey!


  • 2:43 PM  

    Oh, what's the details on the restaurant? I want to know--you know that I love food ;)


  • 12:53 PM  

    Grace, it will be a mongolian grill located in the Power & Light District. Can't wait.


  • 12:47 AM  

    Sounds great. Let me know when it opens, I'll have to make a trip up there!