2008-09-17

Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator

5 comments

My name (if I was Sarah Palin's kid, god forbid):

Can Lightning Palin

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator


  • 9:49 PM  

    Oh, Shannon. You should be so lucky.

    Quit searching online to figure out how to become a Palin.


  • 9:51 PM  

    Desperately....trying...to...
    avoid...mentioning....the... cute...oldest....son.


  • 11:52 PM  

    You're killing me tonight.


  • 10:56 AM  

    hahahaha

    Shannon -- will you email me so I can have your current email address.

    jenn_evans@yahoo.com


  • 8:25 PM  

    You can just call me Cue Manhunt Palin.